EZ Processing Suite

I have yet to find anything with a better quality / time ratio as EZ-Stretch and I will miss it really bad.

this is kind of a shame that he blew away the repo. the server side config can be made to serve the files to 1.8.9-1 and below. since he posted the source code, someone could conceivably pick it up and re-host it or even fix the scripts.

Sorry for the noob question, this is my first post: I was specifically looking for EZ_SoftStrech and was very happy stumbling upon Mike's thread. However, for whatever reason I can't seem to download the files (all I get is an error message stating that "you do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"). Is this a forum restriction on noobs or are the files not available anymore? Again, sorry, if this is a dumb question. I got my admin approval only today.

Sorry for the noob question, this is my first post: I was specifically looking for EZ_SoftStrech and was very happy stumbling upon Mike's thread. However, for whatever reason I can't seem to download the files (all I get is an error message stating that "you do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"). Is this a forum restriction on noobs or are the files not available anymore? Again, sorry, if this is a dumb question. I got my admin approval only today.
It seems that they are not available anymore.

i am a noob i am having same problem thanks paul

Sorry for the noob question, this is my first post: I was specifically looking for EZ_SoftStrech and was very happy stumbling upon Mike's thread. However, for whatever reason I can't seem to download the files (all I get is an error message stating that "you do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"). Is this a forum restriction on noobs or are the files not available anymore? Again, sorry, if this is a dumb question. I got my admin approval only
Same here. The thread containing the link seems to have been archived for some reason.

The files in the Dropbox folder have been updated to allow use of StarNet2 which has now been released for 1.8.9-2 - except for Mac users, as of writing this post :(

Actually you only need to change your EZ_Common.js file for the StarNet2 change.

in his lengthy argument with me, darkarchon claimed that starnet2 creates star masks that are different enough from starnet1 that they don’t protect the stars properly during deconvolution. so just dropping in starnet2 into ez decon may not work properly. anyone giving this a try should check their deconvolved images carefully.

Back