WBPP 2.5.1 Fails to open - Error [222]

Orion_Strider

I recently updated to WBPP 2.5.1. When I now launch the script i get the following error:

run --execute-mode=auto "/Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/WeightedBatchPreprocessing/WeightedBatchPreprocessing.js"

Processing script file: /Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/WeightedBatchPreprocessing/WeightedBatchPreprocessing.js
* Code signature verified:
script-id : WeightedBatchPreprocessing
developer-id : PTeam
timestamp : 2022-09-09T17:18:33.672Z
*** Error [222]: /Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/WeightedBatchPreprocessing/WeightedBatchPreprocessing-helper.js, line 75: TypeError: a is undefined

Any ideas as to what's happening? I haven't used PixInsight in awhile, so maybe I'm missing something simple but I have no idea what "a is undefined" means.

This bug may present if the WBPP saved data was written by a very (very!) old WBPP version.
In this case, you have to handle the issue by manually modifying the PixInsight.plist file that you can find at path ~/Library/PixInsight/PixInsight.plist.

You'll fix the issue if you delete it, but this will reset your preferences and script-saved status at the next launch. This is the easiest way to go if this is not an issue.

Another way is to open that file with a plist editor and add this entry:

SriptData.WeightedBatchPreprocessing.VERSION = "1.0.0"

This will fix the issue.

Anyway, a bug fix will be provided to handle this case.
Thanks for reporting.

This bug may present if the WBPP saved data was written by a very (very!) old WBPP version.
In this case, you have to handle the issue by manually modifying the PixInsight.plist file that you can find at path ~/Library/PixInsight/PixInsight.plist.

You'll fix the issue if you delete it, but this will reset your preferences and script-saved status at the next launch. This is the easiest way to go if this is not an issue.

Another way is to open that file with a plist editor and add this entry:

SriptData.WeightedBatchPreprocessing.VERSION = "1.0.0"

This will fix the issue.

Anyway, a bug fix will be provided to handle this case.
Thanks for reporting.

On Windows, you need to edit %APPDATA%\Pleiades\Pixinsight.ini and remove all entries related to WBPP (Can't remember the exact names as I deleted them and closed the file before posting this, sorry)

Back