StarXTerminator 2.0.0 pre-release available for beta testing

Thank you Tom and RCROMAN That worked. removed stars 45 seconds. That is Awesome.

Now I just need to get the other processes dialed in. Benchmark speed still very slow. I have 48 logical processors it should be ripping but only get Total 4116, CPU 3867, and SWAP 6174.

I have similar issue as posted in the past.Everything runs perfectly with 11 lite but Not with Full 11 version.I got the errors below:

*** Error:ERROR in ProcessTilel). Error 8: 2 root error(s) found.
(0) RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED: DOM when allocating tensor with shape[1,32, 1024, 1024] and type float on /job: localhost/replica: 0/task:0/ device: GPU: 0 by allocator GPU_0_bfc
[LEnode starX/dd2_mconv/Conv2D11]]
Hint: If you want to see a list of allocated tensors when doM happens, add report_tensor_allocations_upon_com to RunOptions for current allocation info. This isn't available when running in Eager mode.
[[Identity_1/_5

Hint: If you want to see a list of allocated tensors when 00M happens, add report_tensor.
allocations_upon_oom to RunOptions for current
allocation info. This isn't available when running in Eager mode.

(1) RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED: OOM when allocating tensor with shape[1,32, 1024,1024] and type float on /job: localhost/replica:®/task:0/ device: GPU: 0 by allocator GPU_0_bf[LInode starx/dd2_mconv/Conv2D}}]]

Hint: If you want to see a list of allocated tensors when ooM happens, add report_tensor.
_allocations_upon_com to RunOptions for current
allocation info. This isn't available when running in Eager mode.

0 suCcessful operations.
0derived errors ignored.”””””

I am running on a gaming laptop with good characteristics:
13Gen Intel i9-13900H
Nvidia RTX 3050

Thank you!

This is exactly why the "lite" version is supplied – it takes a lot of GPU memory to run the full version. Generally the recommendation is >6GB, but more could be required if other processes are using GPU RAM. More details here.

My appologies.I just saw that my GPU ram is just 4GB, which is big mistake from my side not paying attention when buying the laptop!
I read all the info from your post and thought my ram is way over that is why I asked the question. But now all make sense. Thank you for your quick reply.

Verified all the rc-astro tools worked. Downloaded a trial version of each and they're extremely fast on my 7900xtx. star mask was so fast on a 26mp image i didn't really even have time to switch windows to grab a screenshot of radeontop running on GPU.

Back