SPCC settings DLSR

I got each file separately
I merged them in filter manager
Pixinsight says I have 195 filters available but they don’t show up in SPCC

Use FilterManger to export the filters as CSVs to a folder, and examine one of them. It should have the same format as the ones you are trying to merge.

I downloaded Optolong-L-eNhance.csv from the above website, put it in a folder by itself, ran FilterManager, selected "Merge CSV filter definitions", set the directory to my folder containing the CSV, and executed the process. That filter now shows up in my filter list when I open Curve Explorer.

They don't show up where in SPCC?
In SPCC all the "R" channel filters should be in the "Red Filter" dropdown, and similarly for the "B" and "G" channel filters. Filters not labelled "R", "G" or "B" (such as "PAN" filters) are, of course, not available in SPCC; what would SPCC do with them?

They don't show up where in SPCC?
In SPCC all the "R" channel filters should be in the "Red Filter" dropdown, and similarly for the "B" and "G" channel filters. Filters not labelled "R", "G" or "B" (such as "PAN" filters) are, of course, not available in SPCC; what would SPCC do with them?
I’ll check something when o return home
Thanks

Use FilterManger to export the filters as CSVs to a folder, and examine one of them. It should have the same format as the ones you are trying to merge.
I've checked, and the Jason Coon files seem to be compatible with the current FilterManager.

Thank you
I went to filter manager
Tried to merge
With global
Looked in filters and nothing is there
That was first problem but I’m trying to merge a l enhance with a canon 60d but I don’t see anywhere to do this
It was available 2 months ago but I was a newbie and couldn’t figure it out
You don't merge it, you import the file, then you have the Optolong filter definition as a selection.
Then you build your own filter definition according to the video.
This means, you select the R Channel of the 60D and combine it with the Optolong Filter, same with B and G.
The way is still the same as described in the video, or here (which should be updated), just all the dialogs moved now to the Filter Manager.

Cheers
Tom

Back