SPCC settings DLSR

I’ve tried several iterations with SPCC but I can’t seem to find appropriate settings for my Canon 750D and Optolong L-Enhance filter.
Any suggestions??

Thanks Tom
I watched the video but now the filter management tab has disappeared.😫 it was there when I first got Pixinsight 2 months ago but now it’s gone
Thanks for the suggestion
It's been moved to its own process, FilterManager.

It's been moved to its own process, FilterManager.
Thank you
I went to filter manager
Tried to merge
With global
Looked in filters and nothing is there
That was first problem but I’m trying to merge a l enhance with a canon 60d but I don’t see anywhere to do this
It was available 2 months ago but I was a newbie and couldn’t figure it out

Thank you
I went to filter manager
Tried to merge
With global
Looked in filters and nothing is there
That was first problem but I’m trying to merge a l enhance with a canon 60d but I don’t see anywhere to do this
It was available 2 months ago but I was a newbie and couldn’t figure it out
I think the whole filter management system needs to be reworked. In the meantime, I find it easier to just manually edit the XSPD file and maintain a backup copy of it which I restore after updates.

I think the whole filter management system needs to be reworked. In the meantime, I find it easier to just manually edit the XSPD file and maintain a backup copy of it which I restore after updates.
That sounds good but I have no idea how to do it😞
Thanks for trying

Maybe someone from Pixinsight can help me get back the curve and filter management buttons back in SPCC

They are not (and are never going to be) in SPCC any more. They are in the separate FilterManager process.
Fair enough, you’ve been great. I’ve tried to import the CSV files for filters and also merge them but I still can’t see them. Also in my filter management tab there is no way to merge and create a new camera filter combination
I have a canon 750d (6d ok to replace) and I use idas lp and l enhance filters. I just want to make a combination that works.

Am I correct that there is no way to change the default filters without editing the filter definition file?

Back