1.7 Save Project does not preserve linear images ?

roryt

Not sure if it has been reported before.
Yesterday I saved my first project.
Today I loaded the project again and all linear images that I had used STF with, are now non-linear (saved with the stretch that STF had used).
Thanks God I had them saved on the disk so no harm done.

Hi John,

This has not been reported and we cannot reproduce it on any platform. There's something that is perhaps confusing you: the Track View states of all process interfaces are not stored in .xosm files and hence are not preserved when you reload a project. However, the status of STF remains unchanged for all images. Could it be that the images are actually linear?

I'm going to test again later from home, but that was not the case. The exact steps were : R, G, B linear images, just after calibration and just after STF to see what I managed so far.
I saved the images on the disk, then I saved the project and then I closed PI.
Next day I reopened PI, loaded the project and the images come up stretched. Really stretched.
I closed them and reloaded them from disk and they were ok.
But as I said I'll test again from home later and report.

OK, mea culpa, you are right. When I load the project the images look stretched and reset from STF does not work. But they are linear. If I apply STF again on them and then  reset it they go back to normal. Maybe a warning in the release notes that I missed ?
Thank you

Back