satellite trails after wbpp

tonymacc

I've found a few other threads with similar problems so reading those I've checked over the settings and as far as I can see they are ok, I've run wbpp with defaults and calibrated and integrated manually and still can't shift these trails, there's obviously something I must be doing wrong but the wbpp settings are what I've used on other sets of subs on other images without issue, and tbh up until now I've never really found the need to post for help but my hair is falling out:p. I'll post a couple of jpegs at the end. I'm running 1.8.9.1 on windows10. I've run the lum subs through blink and tbh theres a fair few with trails, but theres one in particular running almost horizontal across one of the the subs that's quite a lot brighter than the others, that one has been calibrated out which i find odd. So any ideas? I can drop the subs in a dropbox folder if anyone wants to try.
I'm open to suggestions

Attachments

• lum.jpg
    lum.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 71
Have read this thread, I haven't chucked out any subs with trails in, I've been using wbpp for a while with no issues until now, the point I'm trying to make is same auto settings have been used previously on other images and trails have been removed, even the iss gatecrashed when I was doing m51 and it got removed.

Back