RC Astro plug in fail

npereira1

Hello I recently downloaded the trial of pixel insight, I have a issues. I still have not had any luck fixing. I am attempting to use add on plug ins, RC Astro, I've followed the instructions and added them to the repository it seems to load correctly, but when it goes to update it gives me an error, I have also tried searching for the plug int in the install modules tab but no results are found. please, help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-28 190816.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-28 190816.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 33
Since RC Astro plug in's are third party developments you will probably get a better answer by contacting RC Astro directly.

And by the way, the first thing to do is to verify that your equipment meets the requirements of the plug in in question.

Since RC Astro plug in's are third party developments you will probably get a better answer by contacting RC Astro directly.

And by the way, the first thing to do is to verify that your equipment meets the requirements of the plug in in question.
Thanks for your input,
I have uninstalled and reinstalled both versions of Pixelinsight, versions 1.8.9.1 and 1.8.9.2
I have tried Repair mode for the software.
On version 1.8.9.2 there is an option under resources/updates/reset updates.
The directions to install the updates are to go to Resources/ updates/manage repository, click add, and place the link. I copied and pasted the link to avoid typos, clicked okay, and went back to the check for updates option. I've also tried manually keying in the link during this step.
It does load and update. I exit PI to complete the updates and restart PI
Upon opening, It shows the loading updates on start-up, where I found these errors.
I've seen threads where other members had the add-on disappear, and the way they solved it was by going to Process/module/ install modules, running search, and it finds the add on, they hit install. or okay, and it works.
As you mentioned, it is a third party Add-on (paid for and made exclusively for PI). I've sent a message for both PI and RC Astro, and I haven't received any help as of yet, and I'm at a standstill. Very frustrating since I was excited to use these specific software.
Can be a issue with the link
Can be PI software itself
Can be because I'm using a Trial Version of PI

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-26 174530.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 174530.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot 2024-04-28 190816.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-28 190816.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2024-04-30 160218.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-30 160218.jpg