NarrowbandNormalization for 1.8.9-1

Hi All,

Thanks to Mike and Bill for producing this script. Great work!

However, I am unable to load it. I am using Pixinsight 1.8.9-2 Build 1579.

The script updates when I "check for updates" however, the script does not appear in the menu "Process->All Processes" etc.

As far as I know I have done everything correctly.

Not sure what is happening.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers
Tony

So far as I can tell there are no issues at the repository end - and the fact that this is not a widespread reported issue makes it likely the the problem is at your end. Unfortunately I do not know what would be causing the issue - the only thought I have is to make sure your system clock is set to the correct date and time.

If you are unable to track down the issue the only other solution I can think of would be for me to get a copy of the executable to you so you can install that manually. To do that I would need to know your operating system and the version of PixInsight that you are running.

So far as I can tell there are no issues at the repository end - and the fact that this is not a widespread reported issue makes it likely the the problem is at your end. Unfortunately I do not know what would be causing the issue - the only thought I have is to make sure your system clock is set to the correct date and time.

If you are unable to track down the issue the only other solution I can think of would be for me to get a copy of the executable to you so you can install that manually. To do that I would need to know your operating system and the version of PixInsight that you are running.
I am using version 1.8.9-1 for Pixinsight. My operating system is Windows 8.1, processor is Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-4010u, CPU 1.70 GHz, installed memory (RAM) 4.00GB (3.88 GB usable), system type 64 bit operating system, x64- based processor.

I am using version 1.8.9-1 for Pixinsight. My operating system is Windows 8.1, processor is Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-4010u, CPU 1.70 GHz, installed memory (RAM) 4.00GB (3.88 GB usable), system type 64 bit operating system, x64- based processor.
That system is not supported by PI. Not a supported OS, not a supported CPU, not a supported amount of RAM. If it works at all, it's just luck.

As cloudbait says, your system is unsupported by PI. I have placed a copy of NBN compiled for PI1.8.9-1 on Windows here. You can download it and try manually installing it but I have no idea whether it will work I'm afraid.

As cloudbait says, your system is unsupported by PI. I have placed a copy of NBN compiled for PI1.8.9-1 on Windows here. You can download it and try manually installing it but I have no idea whether it will work I'm afraid.
OK. I figured that would be the issue. I have been using PI for over a year on this system. When I couldn't update to 1.8.9-2 I figured my luck had runout. I will try your link to see what happens. In the mean time I will start shopping for a new cp. Thanks for the help.

Back