Getting an error after Comet Alignment of Starless Comet files (in XSIF)

slabkoff

I just ran a stack of comet images through StarxTerminator and got a series of comet-only images. However, the normal integration routine (ImageIntegration) is rejecting the xsif files from the comet alignment and not running at all.

IT says that the error is:

*** Error: The XSIF file contains no readable images.

<* failed *>

But there is most definitely dat a the space - any suggestions? I'm using the ImageIntegration algorithm. I'd be both curious and grateful if someone can tell me why the Image integration if throwing this error? I can blink the files just fine... The files have a comet in them, no stars to speak of. No DBE on the stack yet.

I just ran a stack of comet images through StarxTerminator and got a series of comet-only images. However, the normal integration routine (ImageIntegration) is rejecting the xsif files from the comet alignment and not running at all.

IT says that the error is:

*** Error: The XSIF file contains no readable images.

<* failed *>

But there is most definitely dat a the space - any suggestions? I'm using the ImageIntegration algorithm. I'd be both curious and grateful if someone can tell me why the Image integration if throwing this error? I can blink the files just fine... The files have a comet in them, no stars to speak of. No DBE on the stack yet.
I don't think there's any such thing as an XSIF file. Is that the actual error you're seeing (copy-and-pasted) or just a clumsy finger error posting here?

Assuming the error involves XISF files, it sounds like you've included one or more bad ones in the set you're loading into ImageIntegration. Can you tell from the messages in the console which file it's on when it fails?

I think I figured it out. There was a series of bad files in the CA stack. For some reason 8 files did not get produced right - I re-ran CA and created a new stack - that did integrate.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Back