EZ Processing suite problems

Osty

Hi,

After successfully installing updates on a second W 10 operating system account, I am now having trouble successfully completing an operation in the EZ Processing suite, specifically with the Decon script.

I kept to the specifics. procedures for installing the drivers from Starnet++ link here: https://www.starnetastro.com/download/ and also tutorials on how to install the drivers correctly here:
, I still followed the correct procedure on how to proceed with the operation in the Decon script here:
but without success, I am unable to complete and save the process which is loading correctly in the background. I'm getting desperate, first problems with updates in the first account and now a broken EZ package on the second W10 account.

Can you help me someone?

Thank you for answers

Regards

Ondřej

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 65
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 53
you need to check if starnet is really working properly first.

also if i remember correctly EZ only works with starnetV1 (which ships with pixinsight) unless you make edits to some of the EZ script files to account for the different interface checkboxes on starnetV2.

you need to check if starnet is really working properly first.

also if i remember correctly EZ only works with starnetV1 (which ships with pixinsight) unless you make edits to some of the EZ script files to account for the different interface checkboxes on starnetV2.
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that I accidentally overwrote the drivers from the original StarNet V1 to V2 when inserting it into the module, if so how do I fix it?

starnetv1 it might still work with the newer drivers, is the starnetv1 process still in your Process menu? i cant remember if Starnetv1 and StarnetV2 have different process names.

if not probably the easiest thing to do is to repair pixinsight with the installer, assuming you are on windows.

starnetv1 it might still work with the newer drivers, is the starnetv1 process still in your Process menu? i cant remember if Starnetv1 and StarnetV2 have different process names.

if not probably the easiest thing to do is to repair pixinsight with the installer, assuming you are on windows.
yes, starnet v 1 including v 2 is still present in process menu, screenshots down;

Attachments

• screenshot3.jpg
    screenshot3.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 50
  • screenshot4.jpg
    screenshot4.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 56

but if I want to Change in module on StarNet V1 it doesn´t work properly and it does not want to finished: screen shots here:

at the same time, when I downloaded and installed the first drivers for StarNet V2 (see link in the introduction) so the modules to install were found, there is now nothing to find but the EZ Processing suite is normally present, installed and can run individual scripts.

Attachments

• screenshot5.jpg
    screenshot5.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 49
so starnet1 is at least installed. you need to configure the weights files for starnet1, and then test it on an image on the desktop to make sure it is working. if that works, then it will work OK from the EZ scripts. click on the little wrench icon on the starnetv1 interface and navigate to the weights files.

the weights files should be inside the pixinsight application install folder. i think they are in C:\Program Files\PixInsight\Library and are called mono_starnet_weights.pb and rgb_starnet_weights.pb.

rob

so starnet1 is at least installed. you need to configure the weights files for starnet1, and then test it on an image on the desktop to make sure it is working. if that works, then it will work OK from the EZ scripts. click on the little wrench icon on the starnetv1 interface and navigate to the weights files.

the weights files should be inside the pixinsight application install folder. i think they are in C:\Program Files\PixInsight\Library and are called mono_starnet_weights.pb and rgb_starnet_weights.pb.

rob

yes, mono_starnet_weights.pb a rgb_starnet_weights.pb. are present in C:\Program Files\PixInsight\Library, I have there of them

rob

How exactly should I configure the weight files, please? I'm doing this for the first time, thank you. Key to configure the scales is functional..

How exactly should I configure the weight files, please? I'm doing this for the first time, thank you. Key to configure the scales is functional..

i just explained it:

click on the little wrench icon on the starnetv1 interface and navigate to the weights files.

rob

Back