I'm having trouble stacking images

When trying to stack the images using WBPP, it fails, and the messages shown in the images are reported. Can anyone help me solve the problem?

Edited by the forum administrator: translated into English.

Attachments

• Foto1.jpeg
    Foto1.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Foto2.jpeg
    Foto2.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Foto3.jpeg
    Foto3.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Please use English when you describe your problem, not everyone speaks Spanish.

For your problem, needs more information, but it seems you light frames are the issue.
Please post the screenshots of WBPP how you configured the calibration frames and your lights and post a shareable link to one of your lights.
This could be Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.

Cheers
Tom

Sorry
When trying to stack the images using WBPS, it fails and the messages that are in the image are reported; Can anyone help solve the problem?

Sorry
When trying to stack the images using WBPS, it fails and the messages that are in the image are reported; Can anyone help solve the problem?
Zip and post the WBPP log file (in the logs folder of your output path). (FWIW... you probably don't want to use linear defects correction.)

Please provide what I asked in the previous post.

Cheers
Tom
The step by step how to load the bias, flat, dark, light and the options indicated in each step, is that what you request?
I want to use any data that works for me so I can stack and then process

Your .zip is just a zip of the three images in the first post. We can see those.
Please post the WBPP log as requested by @cloudbait above.
It would also help if you posted your system configuration, including at least your Operating System (including version) and your version and build of PixInsight.

Back