Changing dimensions for Discord and other uploads

Hello everyone, sorry to interrupt your day. After processing an image in PI, I sometimes have an issue getting it to upload into discord so that everyone can see the image without clicking on a second button to see the image. By way of example, I have included a screenshot of a page from the Nico Carver discord channel that shows what I am talking about. The image above mine displays but mine does not. Importantly, the file size is not the concern. It's the dimensions of the image that cause the problem. I have learned that if I export the image to PS I can change the image dimensions so that the image displays in discord (see second, third, and fourth screenshots). Surely there is a way to do this inside of PI, but I have not seen a process that permits the user to modify the dimensions to a specified size. So to summarize:

Attachment One shows that the image is attached as a file on discord and not displaying
Attachment Two shows what photoshop sees as the canvas size
Attachment Three shows the adjusted canvas size that will load onto discord
Attachment Four shows the image now displaying properly on Discord

Basically I want to do everything in PI so my question is how to change the canvas size in PI so I don't have to use PS. There is probably a very easy way to do this right in front of me and I apologize for not seeing the obvious answer. Thank you kind ambassadors for your help in advance.

Pixinsight truly is the best image processing software and I want to extend my congratulations to the entire PI development team over what you have accomplished. In using PI over approximately three years, it has evolved from an excellent program to one that is truly amazing. Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Stephen Kennedy
Discord: @TheMadLawyer

Attachments

• Four.JPG
    Four.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Three.JPG
    Three.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Two.JPG
    Two.JPG