Zooming in on Data

BlueRidgeDSIA

Ive looked around at different ways to use pixinisght's zoom functions but one thing has always driven me crazy and I have never been able to figure this one out. I am not sure why I waited so long to ask.

When zooming on an image, how can I look past the image? Like for example I am trying to inspect an image to the very edge of the frame and I want to scroll past the edge of the image partially into the empty space beyond the image so I can center the edge of the image on my screen. this is very useful for visually cropping away dithered edges.

How do I do this? I do it all the time with photoshop but have never been able to figure out how to do this in pixinisght.

i don't know that this is possible, short of using the Crop process to add a border to the image (which you'd then crop off with DynamicCrop, i assume.)

rob

If you click and drag the image window, to make it bigger, an empty gray space around the image will appear. I do this when I'm using dynamic crop.

I hope this helps.

EDIT: There's a couple buttons on the bottom left of the image that will snap the image back to size (no more empty gray space around the image). For when you're done cropping.

Back