Where is the NBRGB Combination Script?

It should be in " Script/Utilities " (accessed through the menu or Process Explorer). It should also be on the "Feature Scripts" indexed list at number 56 (between MosaicPlanner and PreviewAggregator). (The search does seem to go into an endless loop; I waited a while for it to finish, since I think it recursively searches the folders under \src\scripts, but it only stops when I cancel it). If it found 1 script, it should have added it to the list.

This is frustrating!
I too want to use the NBRGB script but can find no sign of it anywhere on both of my Win10 machines. On v. 1.8.8-6 Ripley.
Surely something is amiss here to result in this script just vanishing?
Can it be downloaded from somewhere?

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).jpg
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot (6).jpg
    Screenshot (6).jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    234.7 KB · Views: 47
I could, of course, upload my copy of the script, but I think this would contravene the conditions of my licence. Perhaps someone from PI could upload a copy as a temporary fix until this bug is sorted out.

I could, of course, upload my copy of the script, but I think this would contravene the conditions of my licence. Perhaps someone from PI could upload a copy as a temporary fix until this bug is sorted out.
Hi folks,

I evaluated once a method which extract the narrow band emission and integrates the result to the broadband channel.
Name : EmissionLineIntegration
Where to get : http://skypixels.at

Hartmut

I've looked at this script (but never used it). Together with the ContinuumSub script, which appears to apply the same algorithm for a single NB filter, they look like sensible algorithms, well worth a try.

I've looked at this script (but never used it). Together with the ContinuumSub script, which appears to apply the same algorithm for a single NB filter, they look like sensible algorithms, well worth a try.
Yes, same algorithm with more comfort for daily use. CS.js is good for more channels (i.e, if you add Ha and SII on R)

Hartmut

I'm in the same boat, NBRGBCombination is not on my Win10 machine and not in my scripts folder. For F sakes, can somebody upload the script. I'm running the latest 1.8.8-6

Thanks

This thread is a tiny bit old but I have the same issue, check for updates says I am current, but neither that script nor the EmissionLineIntegration others mentioned (Sort of) replaced it.

I DO have a copy in C:\Program Files\PixInsight\src\scripts dated 8/24/2020, and I can execute it and it does work, but it is missing.

So if it is supposed to get linked in by the update process, it appears broken.

Windows 10 x64, PI 1.8.8-6 2020-08-24

This script will be included in the standard distribution for version 1.8.8-7, which should be released in a week or so.

I am running a MAC with the latest operating system updates as well as the most updated version of PixInsight and I do not have NBRGB Combination either.

This script will be included in the standard distribution for version 1.8.8-7, which should be released in a week or so.
Was is added? I am using 1.8.8.6 Standard Edition and when I check - "no available updates" is returned. If was not added do you know when...you said in a week or so on Nov 5th I would guess anytime now unless there are problems with the release. I would appreciate an update.

Last edited:
we've been testing it internally for a few days now. can't say when juan will make the call to release it.

Back