Where are DRZ files put in WBPP

Mick G

I have tried WBPP three times and I am lost. WBPP seems to run perfectly I get my master lights) but I can't find where the DRZ files have been placed. Under image integration I checked Apply and Generate drizzle data. I was going to use DrizzleIntegration next but I can't find the DRZ files

Drizzle files are created with StarAlignment. I do a manual calibration and the DRZ files are normally stored where the StarAlignment files are located in the "Registered" folder. I assume WBPP does the same thing. See if you can find your files that have an "_r" added to the file name and the DRZ files should be there.

Drizzle files are created with StarAlignment. I do a manual calibration and the DRZ files are normally stored where the StarAlignment files are located in the "Registered" folder. I assume WBPP does the same thing. See if you can find your files that have an "_r" added to the file name and the DRZ files should be there.
The r files are there but no DRZ files

In my WBPP (v2.2.0) the "Generate drizzle data" check box is in the "Image Registration" panel of the "lights" tab (not the "Image Integration" panel).
When I run with this, the ".xdrz" drizzle files are written to the same subfolder as the "_r.xisf" registered images (in my case usually ...\Registered\NoFilter). (Of course, files with this extension may not be displayed if excluded by a file extension filter).

My mistake the Generate drizzle data is in the image registration panel. This is a sample of the files I get in the registration file.
M81, M82_Light_-15C_180sec_filter0_frame5_2021-05-13_225203__c_cc_d_r

Sorry, it was my mistake. I was looking for the DRZ at the end of the file name not in the file type. Thanks for all the help.

Back