WeightedBatchPreprocessing programming warning on undeclared variable.

jcinpv

Warning [156]: /Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/WeightedBatchPreprocessing/WeigthedBatchPreprocessing-engine.js, line 2035: assignment to undeclared variable images

Got this warning right after completing best reference frame for registration.

As a long time build engineer, I never let warnings get by me. This type of programming mistake can lead to disaster.

I had just updated all patches prior to running PI. Running version 1.8.8-4 Ripley (x64) on a Mac with Catalina 10.15.3

Ummmm, looking at the code the array 'images' gets defined on line 2087 after it has been used on line 2035.......

Hi jcinpv,

thanks for reporting this error. Actually it's pretty difficult to reproduce it without any further information, it would be very useful if you could share the log file generated into the "logs" output subfolder. Moreover, it would very helpful if you could share more infos (the more the better) about the session that run into the problem (which frames and settings for each image type).

With your support I'm definitely willing to investigate further.

Kind regards,
Robyx

jcinpv said:
Warning [156]: /Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/WeightedBatchPreprocessing/WeigthedBatchPreprocessing-engine.js, line 2035: assignment to undeclared variable images

Got this warning right after completing best reference frame for registration.

As a long time build engineer, I never let warnings get by me. This type of programming mistake can lead to disaster.

I had just updated all patches prior to running PI. Running version 1.8.8-4 Ripley (x64) on a Mac with Catalina 10.15.3

I am getting the same error. I am running PI version 1.8.8-5 Ripley (x64) on Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720

Dale

Attachments

• 20200401192811.txt
    683.7 KB · Views: 44
Back