WBPP script box chopped off at the bottom

Rob33873

Seems after the newest update the wbpp script is now chopped off at the bottom ... how does one load files? and how can i fix this?
chopped off.png

Hi @Rob33873,

we need to release an update with a strategy addressing such small screen sizes. It will be soon released, sorry for the inconvenience.

Robyx

Hi @Rob33873,

we need to release an update with a strategy addressing such small screen sizes. It will be soon released, sorry for the inconvenience.

Robyx
I did a temp fix to see the bottom of the screen by using 1600x900 screen resolution and was able to see the whole frame ...but having the ability to change the script box size would be nice.....Thanks for the reply.

@robyx Does this mean the minimum screen resolution requirement is being relaxed?

I ask as I have these issues and keep contemplating new screens......

I implemented the possibility to reduce the GUI size by 20%, and made a few global controls collapsable, this should be enough for smaller screen sizes, the appearance is at the limit of overlapping controls but globally acceptable imho:
WBPP_SmallGUI.png

Version 1.8.9-1 of PixInsight will be released in a few days. Probably by the end of this week. Sorry for the delay, but the new version comes with important new features that require additional testing work.

Hi the new version if finalized and under testing, it should be a matter of days…. ?

Actually, it is now available on software distribution. Freshly baked! :)
Glad to see a update.. but it still does not address the chopped off bottom of the app...would be nice to see the bottom to use the new update...maybe the ability to resize the window would help others that have the same problem.

A 1366x768 screen size. I'll do a test on Windows using the same screen resolution and provide the necessary fix.
Thanks

Dragging it to the top i can see the bottom , but after releasing the window it slides back upwards and not showing the bottom of the window any longer if that makes sense...Thanks...Rob L.

Back