WBPP question

Mick G

I get the following error message when I run the program

Filter : NoFilter
Exposure : 180.00s
Master Dark automatic match
Master Flat automatic match
Master bias: E:/Astroimages/Leo Trio 4-7-21/WBPP Files 1/master/masterBias-BINNING_1.xisf
Master dark: E:/Astroimages/Leo Trio 4-7-21/WBPP Files 1/master/masterDark-BINNING_1-EXPTIME_180.xisf
Master flat: E:/Astroimages/Leo Trio 4-7-21/WBPP Files 1/master/masterFlat-BINNING_1-FILTER_NoFilter.xisf
Calibration completed
Cosmetic Correction OK
Demosaicing with pattern: Auto
*** Warning: All demosaiced light frame files for group with BINNING = 1, FILTER = NoFilter and EXPOSURE = 180.00s have been removed or cannot be accessed.
Best reference frame for registration - auto selection completed:
Weights succesfully computed and stored

I have checked APPLY for both image registration and image integration but all I get are master bias, master flat and master dark, all the calibrated lights and flats but no integrated light. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @Mick G,

I think the debayer pattern has not been automatically recognized. In this case just assign it manually and run it again.

robyx

I had the same issue and got it going by selecting RGGB pattern. Just curious but is this a problem with the image acquisition software not putting in the correct metadata?

Dale

Just curious but is this a problem with the image acquisition software not putting in the correct metadata?
Presumably. E.g. SGP still doesn't write the 'BAYERPAT' FITS keyword. I put a feature request in July 2019, but if not more users demand this feature, it will not come.

Bernd

Presumably. E.g. SGP still doesn't write the 'BAYERPAT' FITS keyword. I put a feature request in July 2019, but if not more users demand this feature, it will not come.

Bernd

Another reason to ditch SGP. Do you know which image acquisition software does write the BAYERPAT keyword?

Dale

Back