WBPP: 'apply to all light frames' button for calibration settings

StuartT

Currently there are three settings areas that have an 'apply to all light frames' button
  • Output pedestal settings
  • Cosmetic correction
  • CFA settings
this is useful when I have several sets of lights. Can I therefore also request that this button is added to the top settings area also?

• calibration settings

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 64
WBPP will auto associate Darks and Flats to an image, but you may want to associate a particular Dark or Flat to an image. When I use WBPP for images from several nights, I prefer to manually associate the Darks and Flats to the nights image.

WBPP will auto associate Darks and Flats to an image, but you may want to associate a particular Dark or Flat to an image. When I use WBPP for images from several nights, I prefer to manually associate the Darks and Flats to the nights image.
sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear.

I just mean that if I am not using flats or darks (as in when I am integrating already calibrated lights) I have to untick the two boxes for every set of lights. I was just saying that it would be nice to have an 'apply to all light frames' button (as we do with the other settings on this panel)

Back