Using Drizzle files in CometAlign Process

lubated

Sep 12, 2019
Hello
Could someone assist me in proper use of drizzle files in the CometAlign process?
1. When first using the process to register on the comet, do I add the drizzle files that were generated with the original StarAlignment?
2. If so, when loading the comet registered images into ImageIntegration, I assume I load the new drizzle files and update them when making the Comet Master?
3. When using the CometAlign process again to subtract the comet, do I load the original drizzle files that were generated with the original StarAlignment? And for Operand Origin, do I choose ImageIntegration or DrizzleIntegration? And for DrizzleSave, check both the Stars aligned and Comet aligned boxes?
4. Then when integrating the comet subtracted images, which drizzle files do I load?
5. Then I assume you could run DrizzleIntegration on on the new drizzle files to generate a "drizzled" star image, but then I assume you also have to run it on the drizzle files on the comet only images before combining them with PixelMath?

Thanks

Ed