trial license response time?

DCS

Hello...

I just started astro imaging again after a several year hiatus. After doing some research, I would like to try PixInsight, but I am not having any luck reaching anyone. I put in a request via the website for a trial license mid last week, and got the automated response right away, but I have yet to receive any followups with license info. A few days later I used the contact form asking about it and also have not heard anything from that (although to be fair it's only been 1 business day since I did that, but 3 business days since the initial request). I have checked my spam, promotion, etc folders, and other than the auto response mails, I have not received any responses (I did get on the Forum, so that's a start I guess).  I have no idea how long it normally takes to get the license, maybe I'm just being impatient...

thanks

-David

Nothing? Anyone? This is very disappointing... this was my first choice, but I have very little confidence in a developer that I cannot even get in contact with.  :(

-David

Sorry you are having trouble but originally I got mine within a couple of hours, but that was a long time ago.

Hi David,

We apologize for this mistake. We are overwhelmed by trial license requests, including lots of fake requests, hacking attempts, trial license abuse attempts, etc. Your request is perfectly valid; I personally have just approved it. You should receive your license instructions email shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hola, buenas tardes.

A mi me pasa algo parecido. Solicite la versión de prueba por que muy estoy interesada en el, pero no obtuve respuesta. ¿Me lo podría mirar?

Gracias anticipadas.

Un saludo.

Hi David,

We apologize for this mistake. We are overwhelmed by trial license requests, including lots of fake requests, hacking attempts, trial license abuse attempts, etc. Your request is perfectly valid; I personally have just approved it. You should receive your license instructions email shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey Juan,

I was wondering if I could ask your help with the same? It's been 13 days since I requested the trial license and 8 days since I sent a followup email. I requested the license with the same email I opened this forum account.

Thanks in advance.

Back