Subscription option?

Would you also like the option of a subscription offering

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrjo90

Having used PI for the trial I am truly amazed with the product, however, as a single parent on a budget, is there any chance you could offer a monthly subscription like Photoshop?

Irrespective of the poll result, we won't implement a monthly subscription for PixInsight. The price of a PixInsight license is very low in our opinion, especially considering the amount of power and versatility that we offer, not to mention the amount of professional work, time and dedication invested. Compare it to the price of any piece of hardware used in astrophotography, even trivial ones.

but still - after year any other concept/thoughts ?
option for subscription for PI may provide many more users and give still nice income for PI and any coworkers (IMHO and not only mine) - amount about 15€ montly for ex will repay full PI after 1,5 year? and still make more income after 1,5 year pure cash to develop and new versions
wonder how much more income have Adobe after put many options to subscribe or Microsoft for Office?
on markeet are growing other software options for astrophotography processing, such APP - cheaper and with other options- like 1 Y only for example

But also look how many people complain they dislike companies when they introduce subscriptions. You cannot win....
I get you're saying have both but even so....

Back