Subframe Selector Process features missing

dkuchta5

In removing the SFS script, you left behind only the SFS process, which lacks some very important features.

For one, the only option for "Outputting" is to duplicate the approved images in another folder. If you're short on disk space and you take many subs, as I do, this is a significant problem. In addition, if I'm using images from multiple nights in the SFS evaluation, the Output function can only put them all into a single folder. Since I may have different flats for each night, that means I have to sort through the images again and move them to individual folders. A big waste of time.

The old SFS script allowed the user to select the "Output" behavior. In my case, I moved (not copied) the rejected (not accepted) frames to a "Rejected" folder. Mixing multiple nights there didn't matter, and it left the accepted subs in their original folders. Plus it took zero extra disk space - a big issue for me.

The other feature that you've removed by removing the script, is the ability to remember the settings and the acceptance criteria.

Can we please get these features back? Thanks!

I concur! Any way to get the older version of Subframe Selector back. I found the Script version useful. The Process version is laborious.
Please advise. Thanks

The other feature that you've removed by removing the script, is the ability to remember the settings and the acceptance criteria.
I never really used the script (new here), but I did notice this aspect got fixed in the process soon after, so I have process icons for different gains, OTA's, etc.

Back