SHO-AIP Update Version 1.2.6 - 27th May

Perfect Dave,

i find another bug for Luminance, i fix it, but i need remake totaly the file management part.

Attachments

• SHO-AIP-v1.2.3.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 286
Hi Laurant, version 1.2.3 appears not to work and has errors. I will investigate later today.

In future can you send me any updated scripts to my email address and not put them here as we are now issuing versions which are not working, thanks.

The latest version 1.2.4 is available in the head post.
The main changes:
- bug fixes for the Luminance generation

The latest version 1.2.5 is available in the head post.
- Minor change to close temporary working image after creating a Luminance image only and closing script

I am sorry but there isn't any at the moment, the documentation is in progress but not ready as yet due to other commitments.

Have a search on Google I know it has been discussed on many occasions, and of course YouTube videos:

Last edited:
hello. I tried the API and it worked the first time. After that, however, I get a bug.
I'm running 2020.04.30 - v1.2.5.

When I run the process, this is what I get in the console.

run --execute-mode=auto "C:/Program Files/PixInsight/src/scripts/SHO-AIP.js"
Processing script file: C:/Program Files/PixInsight/src/scripts/SHO-AIP.js
SHO AIP script v1.2.5
Multichannel Synthesis utility
** Warning [162]: C:/Program Files/PixInsight/src/scripts/SHO-AIP.js, line 1821: reference to undefined property engine.Last_Mix

Exactly what operation where you performing at the time you got the error, i.e. what did you do just before clicking the OK button?

OK ignore my question, bug confirmed, I have found the problem and will be issuing new version shortly.
Thanks for the bug report and sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
hello how can I prevent the script from auto-loading random images? I can not deselect them
SHO.JPG

Reactions: RB3
After quite an absence SHO-AIP is being re-released at version 1.1.4 after extensive work so the script now conforms to PI standards and has been comprehensively tested with PI version 1.8.8-5 by the original authors, Laurent & Philippe.

I have undertaken the work on behalf of Laurent & Philippe as they currently are unable to make the necessary changes, and you can download it from here:

Latest version 1.2.6
Everytime I update PI, I have to re-install this script and I can never remember how to do it. May I suggest to add install instructions into a readme or something? Oh, and by the way - how do you install it? Thanks for the great script.

Everytime I update PI, I have to re-install this script and I can never remember how to do it. May I suggest to add install instructions into a readme or something? Oh, and by the way - how do you install it? Thanks for the great script.
I figured it out. Within PI : Script-->Feature Scripts-->"Add"-->"Regenerate"-->"Done".

Back