Script MosaicByCoordinates error

-Amenophis-

Hello,

I currently have an error message regarding the MosaicByCoordinates script....

"*** Error [000]: /Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/AdP/WCSmetadata.jsh, line 114: Error: Settings.write(): invalid string type"

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thomas

Hi
I'm thinking of a syntax problem, like a dot is written in place of a comma in the coordinates.
So the question: do you do astrometry in Pixinsight or is it included in your files (and misinterpreted by the script)?
Just an idea...

Salut.
Je pense ? un probl?me de syntaxe, du genre un point est inscrit ? la place d'une virgule dans les coordonn?es.
Donc la question: fais tu l'astrom?trie dans Pixinsight ou est elle incluse dans tes fichiers (et mal interpr?t?e par le script) ?
Juste une id?e...

We are getting this same exact error in the latest release of PixInsight (did not happen in older versions).

*** Error [000]: /Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/AdP/WCSmetadata.jsh, line 119: Error: Settings.write(): invalid string type

The image was successfully plate solved with ImageSolver. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

I have just tried with some test projects and MosaicByCoordinates works without problems. Can you please upload two images (or more, if necessary) where this problem can be reproduced?

Attachments

• MosaicByCoordinatesSettings.png
    MosaicByCoordinatesSettings.png
    678 KB · Views: 66
Back