Saving multiple views at once instead of one at a time

dsmith4

So I have multiple views open and I need to save all of them, but it would take a very long time to save them one at a time. I tried loading them into an image container, specifying an output folder, and then dragging the image container instance onto NoOperation, but it won't save the files.

The reason I need to be able to do this is because I'm processing Comet Leonard and I used StarXterminator to remove all the stars from a set of files with an image container. It saved all of the starless images to an output file, but all the the generated star images open as views on the desktop. I have over 150 views that I need to save. I think that it's pretty crazy that there is not a simple way to save all open views as files...unless there is a way and I'm missing something.

I guess for now I'm just saving them one at a time.

I feel your pain. I haven't been able to save the stars-only images without explicitly saving them individually. I would have thought ImageContainer would save all the output from StarXterminator, into the specified output folder, but it doesn't.

just as an aside i found that both SN and SXT did remove parts of the comet so check your generated star images carefully...

rob

Back