Save All

Jharvey

As well as Save and Save as I would like to see a Save ALL so a single click would save all the open images. Helpful for instance if you have registered the R,G,B against the L and now want to save them all.

Good idea, Jack. Count with it for the next version.

However I am a bit concerned about the possibility of making a mistake and selecting Save All instead of Save As, for example. Many times one is simply playing with an image and don't want to save what is being done. Yes, this is bad practice (one should always play with a duplicate of the image, never with the original), but this does happen.

So how about a confirmation message? Something like "Do you really want to save all images?" when the user selects Save All.

Jack Harvey said:
Maybe use "Save All Images" or "Save All Open Images" so it looks different than Save As

So years  (decade?) later there does not appear to be a "Save All".
However is there a reason why loading a set of views in the Image Container, specifying an output directory and then running No Operation (or the identity Histogram) does not write the views to the directory? I guess the general question is why is it not possible to write views to an output directory. Perhaps I am doing something wrong (could some one confirm?).

Thanks,
Adam

Back