Reminder of the last folder used by sections

neostronom

The title may be a bit confusing, I don't know how to describe it. I explain:

In ImageCalibration, I use target frames for the light images, and below there are several selectors where I apply the masters. The problem is that every time I make a change, the last remembered folder has nothing to do with what I need to load. If I load flats, it is desirable that the reminder be in a subfolder of flats, but since the last thing used was light images in target frames, I have to go through all the folders again. So if now I reload new target frames from another filter, I am in the flats folder, and again go through a lot of folders until I get back to where I have my light images

This is very tiring. Maybe it would be enough if the target frame and selector reminders were independent. Or maybe there is something I do not know, I am a newbie.

I have realized that the "desired" folder is already established in the last chosen file, therefore it would not be necessary to program to remember each folder, but just take it from there.

It didn't improve, I got sick of going through the folder structure over and over again. I wonder if it would be possible to work with a project path in which the application automatically created the necessary folders, Something like a tab where the working folder is indicated, the names of the folders that will be used for the light files, calibrated, aligned, stacked, etc. in addition to the location of calibration files. Later when working, the program will use these folders by default.

The good thing is that once you have your structure established, it is not necessary many changes, if it were possible to save different types of project path that contains different calibration files, it would only be to choose one, and choose the name of the main folder, which it will normally be the object photographed.

Or maybe there is some better project work method that I don't know about?

Back