QE Curve Repository?

jlmanatee

Before I mash up a QE curve CSV file for my Atik 460EX mono (Sony ICX694) I thought I'd ask if there's a QE curve repository available somewhere. Does anyone know of a resource?

If you export the default filter set in XML format (using SPCC > Filter Management) and open the resulting .xpsd file in a text editor you will find some of the filters have a "reference" field defined as a URL. These URLs typically identify a data source on the manufacturer's site; sometimes the URL is a manufacturer's home page, and you will need to dig deeper to find the product data sheets with the filter / QE curves.
I'm not aware of any wider repository. Since much of this data may be regarded as manufacturer's IP, there may be legal issues about publishing a combined data repository.

Before I mash up a QE curve CSV file for my Atik 460EX mono (Sony ICX694) I thought I'd ask if there's a QE curve repository available somewhere. Does anyone know of a resource?
Did you find one, or make one? I've got the same sensor, and I can build a numeric curve from a graphical one if necessary. But I'd rather not reinvent a wheel that's already spinning somewhere.

Back