Project icon documentation

bitli

In the background-right-click/project there is a menu entry named "New project documentation icon" that creates an icon named "project documentation", which only respond "Project documentation not available" (for compatibility with the built-in PixInsight processes, I assume :) )

Did anybdy figure out if there is a way to create some project documentation ? There is an allusion to project documentation in a release note, but I am not even sure it relates to that icon.

In the background-right-click/project there is a menu entry named "New project documentation icon" that creates an icon named "project documentation", which only respond "Project documentation not available" (for compatibility with the built-in PixInsight processes, I assume :) )

Did anybdy figure out if there is a way to create some project documentation ? There is an allusion to project documentation in a release note, but I am not even sure it relates to that icon.
I would assume that the set anchor option is how you could provide a link to an HTML documentation file, although the exact format of that link isn't obvious.

I came across this mention of project icons in the announcement of PixInsight v1.8.9-3, build 1579, section "New Features":

• Project documentation icons support arbitrary user-defined icon names.
• Project documentation icons support anchors defined in the main HTML page of the embedded project documentation. This allows defining different icons to access documentation chapters directly.

Bernd

Back