Program closes when trying to Debayer files

Grierson

Newbie still trying to get to grips with Pixinsight. I have been trying to Debayer some files. Having added the files and set the output directory I start the process which runs for a few seconds and then closes PixInsight. I have tried a variety of different files with the same result. I have just replaced my previous version with ver. 1.8.8-6. This problem did not occur with the previous version. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you - John

Are you sure it is closing PI? I have a similar effect, where the PI window disappears. When it first happened, it thought it had closed, but I have since discovered that (for some reason) it had simply selected another application (usually my web browser) as the active window. When I re-selected the PI window, it was working fine.

Thanks for the response Fred. I did not notice whether PI was still open with an icon in the Windows tool bar I just clicked on the desktop icon having assumed that the program has closed. PI launched again but with no process dialogue boxes on the screen as normal. In fact I have not been able to replicate the issue and all seems OK now but I will bear your comments in mind if it happens again. Many thanks - John

Back