Problem getting adequate stars to do Star Alignment

EGF

Ok, first post, new user with 6 months experience. On two nights took shots of M 94 using 8" Edge HD with ASI 183 MC one shot color camera. The area around the galaxy is pretty sparse and my field of view outside the galaxy is small. FL about 2090 and with .237 arcsec per pixel. Field of view 21.7x14.5 arcmin according to Astrometry.net. Using Autofocus and it worked per the Zwo log. I tend to reject most any streaks or blurred shots by being careful in Blink. I can see at least 3 dozen stars in the autostretch view. Attached one raw fits photo which I hope is typical. After reading on the forum and cloudy nights, worked with some of the variables suggested in similar threads with no success.

Alright, I dusted off my DSS icon and gave that a try. It also failed to register. I'm stuck and hope some kind experienced hand can provide some insight to this newbie.

Attachments

• Light_M94_120.0s_Bin1_183MC_gain111_20220619-225108_-15.0C_0004.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 50
Not sure this is the best forum for the question but I downloaded the image -- it's a JPG not FITs. If you want people to take a critical look at it, post the fits (if it won't upload here, post somewhere else with a link). And maybe the general forum instead?

Back