Previews not on all WS

tommy_nawratil

Processes can be made visible on all WS by rightclicking on the blue bar on top and choosing "visible on all WS". Comes handy!
However, if you want to activate a Preview for that process, its only works on the original workspace.
On the other WS nothing happens. One has to close the process and reopen on the other WS to get access to to Preview.

PI 1.8.8-5 on Win10

Tommy

Hi Tommy!

I assume you mean the Real-Time Preview.

Press ctrl+alt+t in the desired workspace - the Real-Time Preview will be displayed.

Best regards!
Herbert, Austria

Last edited:
dear Herbert,

you always know more than I do :) , thank you for pointing that out. ?
However, its somehow annoying that you press "realtime preview" and nothing happens.
And ctrl+alt+t is needed which is not pointed out when needed. Maybe it could be placed in the hovering popup tip?
Is there a handy repository of shortcuts somewhere?

best regards
Tommy, Austria too!

Hi Tommy,

However, its somehow annoying that you press "realtime preview" and nothing happens.

Indeed. This is actually a bug, which I'll try to fix in the next 1.8.8-6 version. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for reporting this problem.

dear Juan,

thank you for picking up (y) it's a small thing but annoying.
I stumbled into it as I wanted to help someone making a tutorial video for his project,
and huh - previews did not work as usual and left me needing help myself :giggle:

Tommy

Back