Pre processing issue

Ive a set of ha,03 and S2 images taken with qhy183 M . The moment i load the lights i get the following message ive just copied an example
=== 0 of 1 frames were added ===

Unable to determine frame type: E:/l enhance thor/FileName-1-20s-0-C0.fit
What should i do ?
Thanks
Suresh
im sorry if i posted in the wrong sub group

With what are you trying to load the frames?
What happens if you try to load just one frame?
Can we have a link to the offending frames?

Thanks for responding so quickly, Under Batch pre processing,Lights i loaded 9 images now and i got this reply
Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-0-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-1-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-2-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-3-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-4-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-5-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-6-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-7-C0.fit

Unable to determine frame type: E:/thor s O3/FileName-1-1200s-8-C0.fit

What am i doing wrong?
Thanks
Suresh

OK I don't use BPP or WBPP, however we NEED to see the actual images in order to help you....one image will do for now. Can you copy the image(s) to a host like DropBox and post the link here.

It is possible that the keyword IMAGETYP in the fits header is not being set correctly....can you check it?

Question.......what happens when you load the images using Add Lights, does it work then?

This needs verifying by someone who know BPP better than I, but looking at the fits header of the image it looks like the keyword IMAGETYP in the fits header is missing, and I think for BPP it needs to be present.

I have just tried loading that image in BPP using the Add Lights button and it works perfectly, no problem at all.
I am using PI v1.8.8-5

Ok Dave ,thanks ,ive been using Images plus for years for stacking and processing only in pixinsight,Im using the same version as yours. Its just today i tried to stack here
Regards and thanks

I have no issue with BPP and the uploaded file. Instead of 'Add Files' please use 'Add Lights'. This is necessary because no image type is stored in the FITS header.

Bernd

Back