PixelMath module version 1.8.0 (update/bugfix)

This update is causing errors with color mask script.
error.jpg

I uninstalled and reinstalled pixinsight with update and it worked fine. Updated again and same failure occurred

@RickS not sure if this is a bug in PI or just an incompatibility with the new pixelmath. i have not had a chance to check it.

BTW, am i able to uninstall the update to the previous version? If so, how? Sorry new to PI, and would greatly appreciate the help, thanks.

BTW, am i able to uninstall the update to the previous version? If so, how? Sorry new to PI, and would greatly appreciate the help, thanks.

Just install the latest software down load prior to updates, and that bumped everything back. I didn't uninstall, it will prompt you to do a repair and go to a state prior to any updates for that version. It will however give a pop up for new updates available, just don't reinstall the updates again when prompted

Just an update, I used the latest windows version available (1.8.8-7) on the the software distribution website. Opened the file and chose Repair and ran the program. When I reopened PI there were 6 updates pending. I chose all except for the PixelMath update and ran them. Reopened PI and the ColorMask script works as before. So I guess will hold off on the PM update for now.

This bug is now fixed in version 1.8.1 of PixelMath, which I have just released as an update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry guys, I haven't been around much lately. Glad the issue got resolved in my absence. I hope to be around more regularly soon.

Back