pix 1.8.7 Control Page Down not working?

I was just about to report this as a bug and saw your report. I just installed 1.8.7 and the item Window->Next Image Window function is not working on my Mac. That corresponds to CMD-PgDn.

You are not alone  ;)

Andrew

Bug confirmed. This looks like a bug in Qt 5.12.5, but I still have to confirm this. I'll try to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Yeah... sorry to pile on. I came here for the same reason. Next Window is really an important feature!

And while I am here...I wonder.
Mouse wheel over image area = Zoom In / Out
Mouse wheel over Title bar of view = Next Window
Mouse wheel over Preview bar = Next Preview

Crazy?

-adam

This bug is now fixed. I have just released an update to the core application. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yay! Thanks for getting to it so quickly Juan! Really looking forward to trying out the other new functionality in PI 1.8.7: a lot of interesting stuff in the release notes.

Thanks -- Joel.

These keyboard combinations work perfectly on all of our macOS machines, including desktop machines with standard keyboards (with numeric keypads) and MacBook Pro keyboards. On compact and laptop keyboards, you have to use the fn key to generate the required key combinations. This is standard in Apple keyboards.

There is no bug here.

Try pressing fn + command + down arrow. This is equivalent to Cmd+Down on a normal keyboard, and triggers the Window > Next Image Window menu command.

Try pressing fn + command + right arrow. This is equivalent to Cmd+End on a normal keyboard, and triggers the Window > Send Active Image Window to Back menu command.

If this does not work on your keyboard, then I have no idea why. This works on all of our compact and laptop keyboards.

Back