PI Absolute beginners 12 Part series on youtube.

Awesome work bud. You're doing a grand job. It's perfect for anyone who's been trying to figure their way around this mighty software. I've been following you on YouTube since the release and can not wait for your next installments.

Hello Mitch/Astrodude,

I've just purchased PI after testing it out the past month. Your videos are really well done and are perfect for us Newbies!
Thanks for putting the time and effort into helping others with PI. Because of your videos, the steep learning curve for PI is a little less,

Well done - David

Hi Mitch

I used your YouTube videos - successfully - last week.  I went back in to use them again to walk me through another image for processing and I get a screen on YouTube saying "Video unavailable - This video is private".  Have I done something fundamentally wrong with my YouTube settings or are the 12 tutorial videos now offline?  Hoping very much they are still available.

Eric
The Astro_Highlander

Getting a "video is private" msg as well.

Looks like his original Youtube site has been renamed to Mitch A and there are only two videos since this series was made.

I had used these for some data I captured in the spring and was pleased with the outcome.  But I never wrote down the workflow.  I've been sitting on some more data to be processed but don't really have a workflow to follow until Rogelio's book comes out.

Can someone recommend a workflow for mono images?

I also used Asto_Dudes 12 part tutorial while evaluating PI. I was able to get desent images by following the tutorials and the geneosity of fellow Ap'sers raw data. The support for PI thru the forum, online utube vidios, Astro_Dude Warren book and now  Rogelio's book comjg out soon is beyond any other software I've een for AP. Thanks to everyone at PI, Astro Dude and edryone else who contributes to the success of newbies to the hobby of AP. I'm so glad to purchase PI and all the support that comes with it. It would be cheap at twice the price.

Hi Mitch,

I found your tutorial on watched the first video which was really good and I saved the shortcut to my favourites. When I went back a couple of days later I got the message that the videos are private and so could not access them. I searched for them again and found the link but the result was the same.

I have just joined the forum and came across your post and I tried the link (copied below) and got the same result?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXJJqew6rQ&t=470s

I would like to watch the remaining videos :)

Have the videos been removed?

AstroDude said:
Hello , everyone...
i created a 12 Part youtube absolute beginners series video for those who would like to follow a RGB OSC workflow.
This series is by no means perfect , but if your at wits end and need some kind of idea where to start this could be helpful.
here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXJJqew6rQ&t=470s

Mitch/ Astrodude

I'm yet to start on this series Mitch, but I have been subbed to your channel for a few weeks and only just realised that this post was for your channel.  I've enjoyed several of your videos so far.  Keep 'em coming.

Hello , everyone...
i created a 12 Part youtube absolute beginners series video for those who would like to follow a RGB OSC workflow.
This series is by no means perfect , but if your at wits end and need some kind of idea where to start this could be helpful.
here is the link.

Mitch/ Astrodude
Hi Mitch, great video's but did you stopped on YT ?

Hi Mitch, great video's but did you stopped on YT ?
Good Morning Rigo, Yes he won't be making anymore videos. Mitch had a very serious heart attack, and hasn't been doing anything strenuous or stressful. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.. Have a great day.
~Barb Arsenault~ (Mitch's Wife)

Good morning Barb, Sorry to hear about Mitch heart attack:cry:. I hope he will recover and that he can enjoy his hobby again.
Wish him all the best for the future(y)
Thanks for the reply.
Rigo

Back