Normalize Scale Gradient 2.1.0 Drizzle Integration Mac OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdgm

Ever Time I try to utilize Drizzle data the checkbox is greyed out. WBPP has generated Drizzle files but as I siad the drizzle checkbox is greyed out and I am unable to check it. Am I missing a step or what Please help I am running out of hair ????

Ever Time I try to utilize Drizzle data the checkbox is greyed out. WBPP has generated Drizzle files but as I siad the drizzle checkbox is greyed out and I am unable to check it. Am I missing a step or what Please help I am running out of hair ????
In order to use NSG with DrizzleIntegration, you need both '.xdrz' drizzle files and '.xnml' normalization data files (Normalization data checkbox).

To create '.xnml' data files, I have written a PixInsight C++ process module, NSGXnml. Once this is installed and licensed, these two checkbox's become enabled. See the information box at the top of the script and click on it for more information.

I have created NSGXnml for Windows 10/11 and Linux. I will be working on the Mac OS version today. For more information, go to the NormalizeScaleGradient website:

Your feedback has been useful - I need to improve the tool tip on the Drizzle data checkbox to make this clear.
Thanks, John Murphy

Thanks John I followed all the instructions and requested a purchase of a license but when i try to install the module it will not let me install because developer is not verified (MAC OS Monterey)

after that happens, immediately go to the System Preferences and select the Security And Privacy pane. near the bottom middle there will be something that says something like "normalizescalegradient could not be loaded becuase it is from an unidentified developer." there should be a button next to it that says "allow anyway" or "open anyway." click that button and follow any prompts, then go back to PI and try to install the module again. it should work this time.

rob

Thanks @pfile and John I actually followed what rob stated and it still come sup with that error message. it says that macos can check to see if the file is free of any malware.

After numerous try's it finally worked as rob suggested. i probably tried at least 5 times before it finally worked. if any questions please respond. oh John still need license respond to email.

are there more than one dylibs involved here? macos is going to complain about each one... but anyway glad it eventually worked. there should be a way to do it on the command line as well - xattr -c <filename> should clear the so-called quarantine bit on your program/dylib

rob

After numerous try's it finally worked as rob suggested. i probably tried at least 5 times before it finally worked. if any questions please respond. oh John still need license respond to email.
I try to respond to license request emails as fast as possible. However, I don't think I have received an email request from you. I have sent you a Conversation message to help follow this up. Hopefully this can all be resolved quickly.
Thanks, John Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back