Looking for javascript example to manage files and ImageCalibration method

Pertuisot

Hi,

I am newby in javascript. I have not write a single line of SW for more than 15 years. To automatise processing I would like to get the files with a predefined filename, and put them in the "targetFrames" of an ImageCalibration instance, And to start this instance in the script.

Where can I find some good example of javascript, and the list of methods for ImageCalibration ?

Clear Skies

Frederic

as it turns out the latest version of NSG does this, so the code you want is probably in there somewhere... of course NSG is a very complex piece of software.

john has attached the latest version at the end of the thread.

also there's AutoIntegrate.js which is kind of a sleeper script as it hasn't been talked about much here. it just kind of does everything and was designed for pre-calibrated images like you might get from telescope.live or similar telescope hosting companies.

rob

oh to clarify, NSG calls ImageIntegration but you should be able to adapt the code for ImageCalibration as well.

the beta of AutoIntegrate.js will do calibration now.

and of course WBPP was purpose built to collect disparate lights, darks, flats, etc. and figure out how to calibrate them.

Back