Javascript Function Signatures

ghilios

Hi, is there a place to look at (or a way I can check) what parameters various PJSR platform functions accept? For example, I was recently trying to figure out what parameters noiseKSigma accepts, as well as what the default values are. I see a few examples that use it, but that only revealed one parameter (what I am interpreting as the ATrous wavelet layer that defaults to 0 if not provided).

Thanks!

1634022400260.png

This image shows the PixInsight ObjectExplorer, with the 'Image' entry expanded to reveal the Image.noiseKSigma method.

Oh wow! This is such a treasure trove of information. Thanks for sharing this. Is this expected to capture everything? For example, I'm not able to find "Matrix.gaussianFilterBySize" (I'm trying to see what the default sigma is there, though I estimated at 5.272082 through brute force)

You'll find Matrix.gaussianFilterBySize in Object Explorer, see Matrix/Static Methods/gaussianFilterBySize:

Matrix Matrix.gaussianFilterBySize( int size[, Number epsilon=0.01[, Number rho=1[, Number theta=0]]] )

Bernd

Aha, there it is! Also nice video - I'll check it out in detail. Thanks you all, this has been a huge help.

Back