Is there a way to add a comment field to a Workspace

ColinThomas

Hi,

Probably a dumb question, but I have a series of workflows that I "play" with and I can never quiet remember the exact reason why I tried a particular line of investigation.

Is there a way of adding a "comment" instance to the workspace, where I can record information (i.e. "Tried out xyz from a suggestion from abc website: setting the value to 123 was much better than the default of 789 as this caused xxx to happen.....") ?

I know one can add comments when saving the project but this is not on a specific workspace.

Any pointers/suggestions welcomed.

Clear skies in these uncertain times..

Colin

Why not save the setup that you have been playing with as a process icon set with a specific name and add your comments to the description of the various process icons, just a thought

as far as i know there is no way to do exactly what you want, but you can rename any process icon to something descriptive (by clicking the tiny "N" button), and then click the tiny "D" button and add a more verbose description. you can use the NoOp process if you want it to be more obvious, but to get an icon of that process you need to drag it out from the process explorer tab on the left side of the screen. but any process will do.

Back