Is anyone there - no response from Pleiades

Generator

Sep 26, 2018
I am just wondering if anyone is still monitoring the main Pleiades web site. I have been trying to instal a copy of PixInsight on a new laptop and can't get it working. I have copied over the license files and it still doesn't work. I requested new activation codes. They never came. I did this three more times. No success. I sent a support request message via the web form, no response. I did another message. No response. Today I tried again, no license activation files received, so I have sent another message. I am beginning to wonder if I don't really exist and all of this is in my imagination. Can someone please confirm that I am real.

Generator

Sep 26, 2018
Hi John, I was going to run the installation again to get a precise wording, but I can no longer log in to the software distribution system. The error here is “incorrect user credentials”, yet I use auto password fill etc...
I am using Win10 and my recollection is that when the dialog asking for User Identifier and Activation Code responds with “incorrect activation code” error message.

Generator

Sep 26, 2018
I see my account has been fixed and I have reset my password and downloaded the software again. My old activation code fails with an incorrect activation code message. I requested new codes, received an email confirming the license reactivation request and I responded to it over an hour ago. However, I have not received any codes yet.

John_Gill

May 6, 2016
Durban, South Africa
Before installing the latest version, make sure the old/failed version has been removed. I would send another email about your activation code. Perhaps also post your request on the "General Forum" as the "Off Topic" forum does not get looked at too often.