Image Solver Undefined Projection Error

umasscrew39

Well- this is the first time I have seen this error. I'm trying to solve the image to use SPCC like I always do but am getting an error I've never seen. It starts to run but then it states, "Error: TypeError: this.projection is undefined".

Any idea what is causing this?

Thx
Bruce

Not enough information. What is the image (could you upload it and post a link)? Are you running ImageSolver stand-alone? If so, could you post a screenshot of your settings.

Those are not what I asked for.
Neither of the files is a screenshot of the ImageSolver settings; neither of the files is a copy of the problem image.
A screenshot of the image is not enough - I need the full .xisf file (so I can try to reproduce your problem).

ImageSolver settings. And I just realized these look wrong. I am wondering if downloading the new version of PI defaulting these back to the original settings. Trying to copy the full .xisf file

I am not sure if things defaulted to the original settings but for some reason in the ImageSolver settings, "Only Apply Optimization" was checked. So, none of my specific header information (Image parameters) was being applied to the RGB image and Search feature is not available. Again, I am not sure how or why this changed.

Back