How to update the Normalize Scale Gradient Script

dhanford

I am trying to update the normalize scale gradient script. I installed PI version 1.8.8-8 but my version of NSG does not have the Image Integration features. With Windows do I need to uninstall PI altogether again and then re-install it? Or is there an update that I can download and install that will have the ImageIntegration features?
-Scott

PixInsight should check for updates when it first starts.
You can force it to check:
RESOURCES -> Updates -> Check for Updates.
If it finds updates, you will need to exit from PixInsight. The update will then install.

Last edited:
I found this error message after update "** Error: *** Error: /Applications/PixInsight/src/scripts/JohnMurphy/NormalizeScaleGradient/NormalizeScaleGradient.js, line 37: include file not found: lib/LeastSquareFit.js"
How to fix it?
Kijja

Sounds like some files are missing.
You can download NormalizeScaleGradient 1.1.a from here:
This version also adds "ALTITUDE" to the list of FITS headers used to read the altitude from.

Last edited:
Sounds like some files are missing.
You can download NormalizeScaleGradient from here:
Problem solved! Thank you very much

Hello
After installing PI 1.8.9 NSG has disappeared from Script | Batch processing. What to do?
-Roland

It is no longer part of the official PixInsight distribution.
You can download it from:

It is no longer part of the official PixInsight distribution.
You can download it from:
Why?

Juan Conejero decided to keep my PhotometricMosaic script within the official distribution, but he removed NormalizeScaleGradient. It is still available and actively developed and supported, but you need to go to my NormalizeScaleGradient website.

Last edited:
Back