How to set StdCursor_Hourglass in PJSR ?

bitli

I wrapped long operations in FITSFilemanager with
this.cursor = new Cursor( StdCursor_Hourglass );
try {
LONG OPERATION
} finally {
this.cursor = new Cursor( StdCursor_Arrow );

}
but without any result. Any idea ?

Last edited:
Hi Jean-Marc,

I have just tried doing this.cursor = new Cursor( StdCursor_Hourglass ); and that does not even work, so I think this is not the correct way to set the desired cursor.

Anybody know the correct way to set a cursor?

I ran into the same issue, can't set a cursor. Moreover in the built-in scripts in the places where the cursor is set, it's not working as well!

When will this be fixed?

Actually, the new cursor is not even making it into the setter I believe

JavaScript:
const cursor = new Cursor(0);
control.cursor = cursor;
console.writeln(control.cursor === cursor) // false

I have never managed to change the cursor either.
My observations:
  1. The Image Annotation Script -> Preview window does mange to change the cursor. However, in my script, I am unable to change the cursor.
  2. The Image Annotation Script main dialog stays visible when the preview dialog window is displayed. In my script, the main dialog disappears when a dialog is displayed. I don't know why.
I wonder if the underlying cause to these two observations are linked?

I have never managed to change the cursor either.
My observations:
  1. The Image Annotation Script -> Preview window does mange to change the cursor. However, in my script, I am unable to change the cursor.
  2. The Image Annotation Script main dialog stays visible when the preview dialog window is displayed. In my script, the main dialog disappears when a dialog is displayed. I don't know why.
I wonder if the underlying cause to these two observations are linked?
You're right. If I open a second dialog above the first one(it stays visible) then custom cursor works on the second one ?

Back