HELP, did I lose the colors?

gparoni

Hello everybody
For some time I have not found the colors I had after stacking with BPP that I used with the default settings, (could it be after the update of PI 1.8.8-6?) Or I have changed something myself in the settings without knowing shrewd?
I have tried various settings in WBPP and also in BPP with new Flat-MFlat and old Flat-MFlat, as well as with MDark and MBias, but the situation does not change. I also tried to take back the old Masters used long ago to see if the situation improved, but nothing to do.
I state that they are photos acquired with DSRL Canon 500D and Idas lps filter, acquired with APT.
Below the first processing a couple of months ago with BPP (PI1.8.8-5), ABE and STF, the second same photo and processing performed with PI1.8.8-6 processed with WBPP (setting nebula), ABE and STF, even using BPP nothing changes, the colors do not return as before.

1602961405031.png

1602961466991.png

This is a second test, in the same way as before, where, in addition to the previous problem, we see much more of the stars and not the colors of the nebula.

1602961550961.png

1602961590922.png

Can anyone help me?

Thanks for your help

Back