Harry's video tutorials

well just make sure to keep wordpress updated... it seems like there is a new vulnerability every day with wordpress.
Hi
Yes there seems to be one every day as you say - If I ran a buisness not sure what I would use :eek:

I am using a pagebuilder called " Bricks builder " - which seems to be up to speed as much as possible with these things

I built the old site with dreamweaver and some plugins -which are no longer supported and I was not able to update the old site

hence why I am starting again after moving host as well

All good fun and not building websites is not something I would do for a living :)

Cheers

Harry

I must extend my thanks to you Harry for the resources that you have provided for the PI community. After ten years of using PI, I am an experienced user and remember finding your site early on in my learning curve and just how valuable it was at the time. It clearly must take up a lot of time in keeping the resources and systems up to date. One of the good things about PI is the collaborative effort and resources available and your site is a good example.

Thanks and clear skies,
Rodney

Back