GeneralisedHyperbolicStretch Process Module

I just upgraded to the latest PI related today (1.8.9-2 Ripley (x64) (build 1605 | 2024-03-23)). I can't connect to https://www.ghsastro.co.uk with my browser and the PI update process can't reach the updates URL on that server. Is anyone else having a problem reaching the www.ghsastro.co.uk server?
I'm having the exact problem. Been a couple days trying and no luck. Installed GHS script from Github but no luck connecting to ghsastro server.

Edit: Reading another thread I learned my problem may be that I use T-mobile. Used a VPN and immediately was able to connect with ghsastro server. I don't recall having T-mobile issues previously with ghsastro so not sure what changed.

Last edited:
I'm having the exact problem. Been a couple days trying and no luck. Installed GHS script from Github but no luck connecting to ghsastro server.

Edit: Reading another thread I learned my problem may be that I use T-mobile. Used a VPN and immediately was able to connect with ghsastro server. I don't recall having T-mobile issues previously with ghsastro so not sure what changed.
Looks like T-Mobile has an internal routing issue and the problem is with T-Mobile and not GHSAstro's server. I also corrected the problem by first connecting to a VPN and then was able to successfully download GHS from ghsastro.co.uk.

Back