EZ Processing Suite

Did you open the tab TGV settings and checked "run TGVDenoise" at the top? Same goes for MMT
As an aside: I had to set the edge protection multiplier slider all the way down to 0.05 to get a good result.

Hello all,
I have StarNet under the processes tab but when I tried to run the two scripts under EZ suite that use StarNet, I am getting an error message. Any help appreciated.

IMG_0856.jpg

Hello,
thank you for this excellent work(y)

Is there a way to modify the "Stride" parameter for Starnet ++ in the Star reduction script? With the standard settings I always get lines in the picture (Stride 128). If I take Stride 32 with Starnet ++ it will be better.

Regards
Chris

Hi Darkarchon,

I get the following error message when I try to run EZ Decon. Any help would be appreciated. Love all the work you have done! Thx
1607917925199.png

Hi, I hope you can help. I updated Pixinsight the other day, now the EZ suite does not show up under scripts like it used to.

Thanks

Code:
% dig darkarchon.internet-box.ch

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> darkarchon.internet-box.ch
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 12109
;; flags: qr rd ra ad; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;darkarchon.internet-box.ch.    IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
darkarchon.internet-box.ch. 294 IN      A       178.198.133.7

;; Query time: 15 msec
;; SERVER: 172.18.1.1#53(172.18.1.1)
;; WHEN: Wed Jan 13 17:11:08 PST 2021
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 60

seems like it is back again?

Is EZ suite still being developed? Worked on? Updated? I went to look up info on it at darkarchon's site and it appears the info has been removed. At least I couldn't find the page anymore.

Is EZ suite still being developed? Worked on? Updated? I went to look up info on it at darkarchon's site and it appears the info has been removed. At least I couldn't find the page anymore.

I certainly hope it is! These scripts have proven to be incredibly useful for my use of pixinsight and I'd like to take the opportunity to thanks darkarchon for his great work.

HI all,
I needed to reinstall EZ suite and thought would add this in case someone like myself is having trouble doing so ( kind of stupid but better to be upfront!) Copied and pasted under resources>>updates>>manage repositories. The directions do not mention the subsequent step - to activate, one needs to go to Resources>>Updates>>Check for update and extract the files and restart the program before EZ are seen under the Scripts tab. Hope this helps other beginners.

I have a problem with the live stacking in that whenever I add calibration frames it no longer balances the colour of the live stack and end up with a cooler cast.

Anybody else getting this?

The script is no longer available. Apparently the link is broken. Does anyone have any idea if plans to make the script available is in the works?

Hi Darkarchon .....thanks for EZ livestack which is a great tool . i wonder if it would be possible for an option to be added to save a jpeg of the stretched stacked image after each additional file is stacked to a "last image.jpg" file/folder? this would allow for monitoring progress on a web page monitor that i use to keep an eye on things when not at the desk.... i figure that since the stack/stretch will have already been done such a file save would only be using dead time while we wait for the next download anyways...? all best, Gavin

Back